At Verney Store we recognize the importance of protecting your personal data (whatever its nature) and we value, above all, honesty and transparency, so that it is possible for us to build a solid and lasting relationship with our customers, based on trust and mutual benefit.
Our policy respects the EU Regulation (2018/679) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals, with regard to the processing of personal data, we inform you that personal data, collected voluntarily in the form of this site, are authorized to be included in a file that is the property of the Verney Store.
However, if you have any questions regarding this policy, you can contact us through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter, addressed to: Verney Store, Rua da Ponte, 567 4830-810 Póvoa de Lanhoso.
- Respect for the client's wishes
We respect the privacy and security of your personal data, so we ensure the respect of the client's wishes and the autonomous, free and uncomplicated management of your privacy preferences.
In this way, if you disagree with any point mentioned in this policy, you can, at any time, object, by contacting us through the email address email@example.com or by letter (addressed to: Verney Store, Rua da Ponte, 567 4830-810 Póvoa de Lanhoso).
- Good habits
Verney Store, as the controller of personal data, determines the purposes and means by which your personal data is processed, including all applicable security measures. We guarantee that your personal data are processed in Portugal, in a correct and lawful manner, in accordance with good practices.
- Strict need
In the treatment of data that can personally identify you, directly or indirectly, we apply the principle of strict necessity. For this reason, the use of your personal data will always be minimal, so as not to exceed the original purpose for which it was collected and / or processed.
The personal data collected and processed by the Verney Store, are only those that voluntarily, expressly and unequivocally put in the forms of this website.
The personal data collected are: name, sex, date of birth, e-mail, mobile phone number, address and TIN.
Your personal data is collected and processed by Verney Store only for purposes strictly related to the use of this website, the services associated with it and the sale of products, conducting and improving the loyalty program, direct marketing and customer support management. .
Verney Store always seeks to maintain the relationship with its customer and provide them with the relevant benefits, information and relevant content related to our brand.
Your data will only be processed for these specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and will not be further processed in a way incompatible with these. The data collected and processed are adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to these purposes.
However, your personal data may also be used for other processing operations within the limits of such applications. In particular, they can be treated for the following purposes:
- when you make a purchase on this website, we collect your personal data on the purchase form (such as e-mail address, delivery address, credit card number and telephone number) only for the purposes of selling, separating and transporting the products ordered by you;
- when you ask for Customer Support assistance, we collect your personal data (such as name and email address) just for the purpose of providing you with the Customer Support services of the online store https://verneystore.com/ that are relevant to this website and to offer you the assistance you have requested from us;
- when you subscribe to the newsletter, we collect your email in order to offer you this communication service;
- when you browse our website, we collect cookies. Depending on how you manage cookies on our website and your interaction with us, we use some information collected by these cookies in order to ensure the proper functioning of the website, highlighting the purposes of displaying content properly, remembering your cart, remembering your registration, adjust the resolution of your screen, to improve our offers, among others.
This information includes data on registration, location, duration of your session, products you selected, your equipment, your browser and your IP address.
- when you browse our website and later visit platforms where there is an advertising format (social networks, Google and other partners in these networks) you may be impacted by advertisements of our brand. We will also use the data to reach new potential customers who may be interested in our products.
When we collect data, we indicate the required fields with asterisks when the data in question is necessary to:
- conclude our contract with you (for example, for the supply of products purchased on our website);
- provide you with the service you have requested (for example, by providing you with a newsletter);
- respect legal requirements (for example, creating invoices).
Your personal data will have to be communicated to Verney Store service providers for the purpose of providing the services (for example, transport companies) or to judicial, tax and regulatory authorities, in order to comply with legal requirements.
Only the Verney Store processes your personal data, and there is no transmission of data to third parties.
You can exercise your right of access, rectification, forgetfulness, limitation, portability or opposition to your personal data, through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter addressed to: Verney Store, Rua da Ponte, 567 4830-810 Póvoa de Lanhoso.
If you want to stop receiving direct marketing communications, you can, at any time, exercise your right to object to the processing of your personal data, through the email address email@example.com.
Verney Store uses the appropriate security measures to protect your personal data against destruction, accidental or unlawful, accidental loss, alteration, dissemination or unauthorized access, and against any other form of unlawful treatment.
However, Verney Store cannot guarantee that the security measures adopted for the protection of this website and for the transmission of data and information through it will prevent or exclude any risk of unauthorized access or loss of data.
Therefore, we advise you to equip your computer with software devices that protect it in the transmission and reception of data (such as updated anti-virus systems), and that your browser takes appropriate measures to ensure security in data transmission (such as firewall) and anti-spam filters).
Your data is kept by Verney Store for the purposes described here for as long as necessary for the aforementioned purposes, except if the personal data in question is necessary to prove compliance with legal obligations, while the respective statute of limitations expires, or if there is a longer data retention period imposed by law.
When your personal data is no longer needed, they will be removed from our systems and records or kept anonymously so that you cannot be identified from them.
Receive all our news and promotions!